Arabica coffee is the world’s most popular type of coffee. Arabica coffee is a kind of coffee made from the beans of the Coffea Arabica plant.Arabica originally grew in the southwestern highlands of Ethiopia constituting up to 60% or more of coffee production in the world.It’s called Arabica coffee because in the 7th century the coffee beans were carried from Ethiopia to lower Arabia.
In Ethiopia, the beans were being compressed and blended with fat to be consumed as a tonic by the Oromo tribe. But when it arrived in Arabia “coffee” actually came into existence. Arab scholars called it a brewed beverage that helped them to work for long hours.Arabica coffee of superior standard should have a slightly sweet flavor, with hints of chocolate, nuts, and caramel. Erda offers you roasted coffee Arabica of foremost quality at an affordable price.
- Is rich in antioxidant.
- contains caffeine which can help you stay alert and focused
- Is low in calories (without added milk or sugar)
- Composes of small quantities of vitamins and minerals – like niacin, magnesium, riboflavin, manganese, and potassium
- Can help you stay hydrated because it’s 95% water
- Is said to have effective results if used in skin care products (moisturizes, uplifts shine, nourishes and tones)
- Is comforting and delicious, boosting your energy.